Current Release: 1.3a
DMitry (Deepmagic Information Gathering Tool) is a UNIX/(GNU)Linux Command Line Application coded in C. DMitry has the ability to gather as much information as possible about a host. Base functionality is able to gather possible subdomains, email addresses, uptime information, tcp port scan, whois lookups, and more.
The following is a list of the current features:
- An Open Source Project.
- Perform an Internet Number whois lookup.
- Retrieve possible uptime data, system and server data.
- Perform a SubDomain search on a target host.
- Perform an E-Mail address search on a target host.
- Perform a TCP Portscan on the host target.
- A Modular program allowing user specified modules
- FreeBSD 4.* 5.* 6.0
- MacOSX 10.*
- SuSE Linux 8.*
- linux LFS 6.1
- OpenBSD 3.8
James Greig – James@mor-pah.net
Phased – http://www.deepmagic.org.uk